page contents

Labourer electrocuted in Ghaziabad manufacturing facility

By: Express News Service | Ghaziabad |

October 26, 2020 5:08:23 am


“It has been alleged by the family that they were not given safety gear and the right equipment while carrying out the work,” stated Nagendra Chaubey, SHO Kavi Nagar.

A labourer died and three others have been injured after they got here involved with a excessive stress wire in a fan making unit in Ghaziabad’s Kavi Nagar on Saturday night. According to police, the labourers have been making an attempt to carry metal angles on to the roof when the incident occurred.

“They were rushed to hospitals where one of them, Akash Rana (18), was declared dead on arrival. Another worker, Mangal, was referred to Safdarjung hospital where he is currently stable. Two others, Harish and Shivam, received minor injuries. An FIR has been filed against the factory officials,” stated Nagendra Chaubey, SHO Kavi Nagar.

Rana was staying in Khurja in a rented lodging along with his mom and sister. Having misplaced his father at a younger age, Rana was the only breadwinner of the household, stated locals and police. He had not too long ago discovered each day wage work within the industrial space of Kavi Nagar.

“It has been alleged by the family that they were not given safety gear and the right equipment while carrying out the work,” stated Chaubey.

📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and keep up to date with the newest headlines

For all the newest Delhi News, obtain Indian Express App.

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

tubetria.mobi pornharbour.net 3gpjizz.mobi justindianporn.com pakistaniporn.mobi
anybunny.tv hlebo.mobi youjizz.sex bukaporn.net justindianporn2.com
%d bloggers like this: